CARD Services are necessary to:
- Preserve families and avoid costly residential placements
- Provide training and support to schools, childcare and adult service providers to increase the number of highly effective professionals
- Train educators and early interventionists in evidence-based practices that improve high school graduation rates
- Improve early identification and early intervention that minimizes long-term disability impact and associated costs to taxpayers
- Prepare adults with autism and related disabilities to be contributing members of their community through sustainable employment
- Increase the ability of individuals with autism and their families to access and fully participate in community life
Donations to our Center help us provide additional services to individuals of all ages with autism spectrum disorder and their families:
- Safety Boxes
- Golf Clinic Scholarships
- Scholarships to the Statewide Annual CARD Conference
- Support Groups for Individuals with ASD and their families
- Books for our Ralph G. Maurer Memorial Lending Library
- Visual Supports
- Employment Bootcamp
- Celebrating Autism in the Arts Annual Event and more!
Please consider making a gift to CARD. All gifts are made through the University of Florida Foundation, Inc. and are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Click below to make a gift online or download our donation form.
We thank you for your support.