PEPSA Partnership Program 2022-2023
We want you to become a PEPSA Partner!
If you are currently working with CARD or would like to have a CARD partner help you with ideas for your classroom, we encourage you to apply for the Partnership for Effective Programs for Students with Autism (PEPSA).
Why you should become a PEPSA Partner
- Professional development experience.
- Classroom support from CARD.
- Registration fees waived to attend the CARD Conference.
- Stipend upon the completion of the program.
- An iPad for collecting data & communicating with your CARD partner.
- Certificate of completion to those who successfully complete the program.
- Opportunities and support to present your work professionally.
How to Apply
- Interested educators should complete the application and include the approval signature of their principal/supervisor by September 30, 2022.
- Applications can be found here.
- The completed application should be submitted to your regional CARD Site (see PEPSA Brochure for CARD site directory)
- A CARD Committee will review the applications and select the Partnership Program Participants.
- Develop and submit a one-page abstract describing project and project outcomes.
- Complete an online satisfaction questionnaire.