CARD-UF Gainesville provides learning opportunities on topics of interest and critical importance to caregivers and professionals within our 14-county catchment area (counties listed below). To increase your capacity to support individuals with ASD and related disabilities, you can access these learning opportunities in multiple ways.
1. Learn about and register for upcoming face-to-face and live online learning opportunities listed on our calendar.
3. Check-out Florida Department of Education DOE Regional opportunities offered by CARD-UF Gainesville and all the other CARD offices in Florida throughout the year. These learning opportunities are offered to professionals and caregivers, and generally feature a nationally recognized speaker.
4. Submit a request for training using our online form at Training Request Page. This is available for those living and working in our 14-county catchment area.
- All learning resources are available to anyone at no charge.
- We continue to add and update our opportunities, so be sure to check our webpage often.
Counties Served by CARD-UF Gainesville: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Suwannee, Union