Requests from Families
Please feel free to call our office at (352)273-0581 or 1-800-9-AUTISM to register with CARD and for more information.
Counties Served By CARD UF Gainesville: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Suwannee, Union
CARD UF Gainesville Services for Families of individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
Guidelines for Services – this is the general procedure to access services at CARD-UF Gainesville:
- Registration – Call our office, our registration coordinator will ask you some questions and get you registered with CARD. You may also download a Registration Form and send it to us.
- Orientation – each month we hold an orientation at our office in Gainesville, and occasionally in other communities in our region. Orientation provides an overview of CARD services and other very important information. When you call to register the intake coordinator will inform you of the next orientation date.
- Training – CARD provides numerous training opportunities for parents and professionals alike. View our calendar for upcoming trainings.
- Individual Assistance based on need
- Consultation in school with appropriate school permission. Download this form for more information: Technical Assistance Request Form