Please feel free to call our office at 352-265-2230 or 1-800-9-AUTISM with any questions or if you prefer to register with UF CARD over the phone.
Why Register with UF CARD:
- You’ll get access to free services including our visual supports lab, trainings, research opportunities, enews, referrals, support groups, lending library, and consultative services in home or school.
- You can help us attain our goal of meeting every individual with autism and related disabilities in our 14 county area.
- Even if you do not need our help right now, your response can ensure that we will be here for you in the future.
Two Ways to Register:
- Pre-register using our secure ONLINE form (English/En Español). You will be contacted by a CARD staff member to complete the registration. (Preferred)
- Call our office at 352-265-2230 or 1-800-9-AUTISM with any questions or if you prefer to register with UF CARD over the phone.
Register with UF CARD Handout
Counties served by UF CARD: Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Suwannee, Union