Dr. Peter Vermeulen will present these ONLINE trainings April 21-25, 2020:
- Autism as Absolute Thinking in a Relative World: Context Blindness 2.0
- Sensory Issues in Autism: Are They Really Sensory?
- Autism and Relationships (Including Friendship): Clarifying the Challenge and the Challenge of Clarifying
- Autism and Happiness: From Neurodiversity Towards Neuroharmony
- I am Special: Autism and Psycho-education: How to Inform Children and Young People about Their ASD Diagnosis
Peter Vermeulen is the founder of Autism in Context based in Belgium. He is an international consultant and author of more than 15 books on autism. He has presented at conferences throughout Europe, Canada, and the USA including the 2019 CARD Statewide Conference.