STS 2016 – Another Successful Event!
The 8th Annual Stomp the Swamp held on February 6, 2016 was a great success! Over 400 participants “Stomped” the Swamp and helped raise over $6000 to allow us to provide:
- Autism Safety Gear boxes to individuals with autism and their families
- Social interaction activities for teens with autism
- Kids Day Out events that give parents a safe place to bring their children with autism
Special thanks to:
- IMPACT Autism for hosting this spectacular event
Behavior Analysis Support Services, Inc (B.A.S.S.) who had the largest number of registered participants
- UF athletes and Albert & Alberta for making the day extra special
- Marion County Fire Rescue Firefighters who climbed the stadium in complete gear!
- The following sponsors who made this event possible:
Please let them know that their support matters!
More pictures available HERE.