Check out our growing list of available ON-DEMAND Trainings!
- Challenging Behaviors in Young Children with Autism with Melanie Nelson
- Taking Control of Challenging Behavior with Kirsty MacIver
- Computers and Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder with John Polefko
- Keeping Kids Safe on the Internet
- Low-Tech Math Supports with Cathy Zenko, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Legal Aspects and Policy for Educators with Megan Foster, Ph.D.
- Supporting Literacy in Students with ASD with Sylvia Diehl, CCC-SLP, Ph.D.
- Person Centered Planning with Marilee Emerson
For more information or to view these trainings please click here:
Teachers, check with your school district to see if you can earn in-service points for these trainings – in many cases you can!